Friday, November 11, 2011

My Friend Click

Hi everybody, I know you have heard of me. My name is Peekan RooRoo. Peenutz is my daddy. Shhhh please, I stole the computer from him, he is sleeping. I wanted to tell you about my friend in the floor. Every year he visits me and I can’t wait. I call him Click because right before he shows up I hear a click and I know he is coming. It is my signal to jump up and get ready to greet him. He only visits when it is cold outside and he doesn’t stay for long which is why I run so excitedly when I hear him coming. He brings me warmth, lots of it. I just LOVE HIM, but lately others have been trying to steal him from me. I’ve been having trouble finding room to greet him when he arrives and I don’t want him to stop coming. I’m worried.

The reason I’m worried is Kashoo and Maks are trying to greet him and Poppa Nutz is right, Maks is a tard. He alone could run off my friend. Maks thinks I am his and I feel like he is getting a little jealous of my friend time because now when he hears the click he runs over to my waiting spot and there isn’t room for me. I have to boot him out with my butt, which works, but only for a minute. He is like a boomerang and just as quickly as he goes he comes right back. By this time I’ve already claimed my spot so I don’t boot him out again. I let him wait with me in hopes that he will like my friend, but really I don’t care. I will visit no matter if Maks likes it or not. Click was my friend first, but I know I should share.

OOOOOHHHH, I GOT TO GO……I JUST HEARD CLICK. Here is a picture so you can see what I mean. We are sitting where Click arrives and when he does my ears blow with excitement and my whole body warms up. I gotta go…..HE IS HERE! Later peeps!

P.S. Please don’t tell Poppa Nut I was here. He doesn’t know it but he is a little like Maks…..STUPID, but we don’t tell him that. He will only know I was here if someone tells him so again….SSSHHHHH PLEASE! I’m sure I will steal the computer again one day. Until then…..Peekan RooRoo OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Dachshund Nola, nice to meet you! What cute Doxies! Counting me my family has 3 and counting, and we're all named after cities so we get the crazy theme.
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete