Monday, September 26, 2011

Binocular Hiding With Maks

As you know we all have a bunch of names, one of my most used ones besides Peenutz is Gnarles Barkly. The peeps call me this when I ‘m enforcing. It is my patrol alter ego who keeps the Nutz in line. But sometimes even Gnarles slacks.

A few months ago Maks was up to no good. Daddy peep has these big glasses, I think they call them binoculars. I ‘m not real sure what they are used for but apparently daddy really likes them, and so does Maks. Daddy kept them on a table next to the big bed where we sleep at night. For some reason Maks thought this was the spot for “Makker toys”, so he would take them off the table and onto the big bed to play with them (to be honest, it didn’t look like a lot of fun, I couldn’t figure out why he liked them so much, still can’t, but that isn’t the issue). He would do this 4 or 5 times a day and each time he got caught with them they would take away the binoculars and put them up, only to have Maks go right back over and snag them again. He would run through the house with them in his mouth playing keep away from the peeps. It was funny watching them run after him. He does do some really entertaining things sometimes even though he gets on my last nerve, but the peeps would always win, until one day they didn’t.

No one saw Maks take off with the binoculars this day but let me assure you they were GONE, nowhere to be found. Trust me I looked. Daddy searched everywhere, they even moved the furniture around and still no sign. They were planning on buying a new pair, it had been six months, but instead, Maks spontaneously made them reappear, of all places, right smack in the middle of the big bed on daddy’s side.

Now I have questioned him and questioned him about where he hid them and he won’t tell me anything. It bugs me not knowing where the secret hiding spot is in this house. I refuse to believe that idiot is smarter than me. It has now become my sole purpose to find it. What kind of protector am I if I allow Maks to outsmart me? Maks? He gets confused when you say his name. He doesn’t even know “sit”! OMG, OMG, OMG…..I’ve got to go search for his spot. Then I’ll be smarter than the peeps... Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment