Saturday, August 27, 2011

SECRET OPS MISSION: Pretending to Play

I have been having a feeling lately that the mignons are up to something. See here… I LOVE LOVE LOVE warm weather. I get up in the morning and sit outside on the porch to soak up the rays. I roll and root and scoot and then I plop over on my bed and enjoy my morning cube. The peeps bring me ice cubes every morning to eat while I am lounging. None of the others get this; hence, I am SPECIAL! But lately I have felt there have been secret shenanigans happening on the other side of the door. I keep hearing the pitter patters of the mignons' feet across the floor, barking like they are going after something really fast. I thought at first it was them chasing L.S. again. Something they never grow tired of, hours and hours they could spend. But I kept thinking I was smelling something good too, like food. You see the peeps have been taking Hazle away and force feeding her something, then they give her a cookie. I don’t get no stinkin’ cookie and I’m Mr. PEENUTZ…. the leader of these tards! I could just feel they were up to something.

So today when I was outside… SECRET OPS MISSION: Pretending to Play. I listened and smelt extra hard. I wasn’t going to let another day go by and miss out on COOKIES! The moment I heard their feet go buy I stood up on the door and demanded the peeps bring me some too.

Sometimes you have to let the peeps know you are smarter than you look. Secret canine mind control over the masses, play dumb and others feel sorry for you. That’s why there are so many stupid dogs. We know what’s going on. Another reason sometimes Maks and I don’t get along, he is really good at playing dumb. Sometimes even I get confused if he is playing it or just is. I land on "is" a lot of the time. But let’s not get me started on that, I could talk forever about him.

Back to the cookies, where was I? Oh yeah… I remember, I demanded they bring me cookies! Of course they did. They shot them out under the screen door at me. I didn’t want to come in. It is so much fun catching cookies. I took them back to my bed, ate them, and then continued to lounge in the sun. I guarantee you they won’t overlook me the next time they give out cookies. I’ve now got them trained better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment